The PSAR Advantage
Cosmetic surgery is meant to produce lasting results, so choose your surgeon carefully.
The human body is a complicated, interrelated canvas, and the ability to gracefully translate surgical procedures into a natural, aesthetic enhancement of your face and body requires a high degree of education, training, skill, and experience.
Selecting a qualified and experienced Plastic Surgeon to help guide you through the numerous procedures and treatments available today is paramount to achieving the results your desire.
The PSAR Advantage
The advantage of trusting your care to Plastic Surgery Associates of Redding (PSAR) is many-fold:
Proven Techniques, Lasting Results
There are many procedures, techniques and products in the field of aesthetic enhancement, and we pride ourselves in offering only the most effective choices available in designing a complete treatment plan customized to your specific goals.
We focus on You as an Individual
Each person is unique and deserves a plan designed just for them. PSAR is the professional office of Dr. Mark Ball and Dr. Miguel Mendez, who focus on individualized cosmetic surgery, not a production line of one or a few techniques.
We Do It All
Plastic Surgery Associates of Redding specializes in the art of plastic surgery. We also offer a full range of non-surgical options including skin resurfacing, injectable fillers and Botox. With training and experience in a full spectrum of surgical and non-surgical techniques, Dr. Ball and Dr. Mendez are well qualified to design a complete treatment plan tailored specifically to help you achieve the results you desire.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
Evaluating the qualifications of a surgeon can be difficult, and the many “bogus boards” that have been created further compound this difficulty. The gold standard for plastic surgeons is certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This certification and membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons assures you that your doctor:
- Has a minimum of 6 years of surgical training, specializing in Plastic Surgery, following completion of medical school
- Is trained and experienced in all plastic surgery procedures, including face, body, breast and reconstruction
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities
Motivated by their commitment to excellence, Dr. Ball and Dr. Mendez routinely exceed their continuing medical education requirements to offer their patients the best blend of new technology and proven, time-tested techniques.
Distinguished patient care
Listening to our patients needs; offering full disclosure of options, expected results, risks, recovery, and costs; preparing our patients for surgery; intense focus on patient safety; post-operative follow up; quality results; and constant communication throughout are among the conscientious actions that contribute to the quality of care that you can expect from PSAR.
Our patients are the barometer of our success.
It is our commitment to be a source of genuinely useful information to assist you in achieving your aesthetic goals. We make every effort to create a friendly and comfortable environment and are happy to provide:
- A personal consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- Guidance as to what techniques, procedures, and products would be appropriate to help you achieve the results you desire
- A complete cost quote prior to treatment
- A wide variety of brochures and other printed materials to help you investigate your options
- Free monthly educational seminars on cosmetic surgery procedures
- Assistance with insurance where applicable
- Connections to surgical financing if desired
- A commitment to patient privacy